Alienware Cup #21: TF2Sun 29th Apr 2012 - 2:17pm Category: Alienware
Get ready for another Alienware Cup, this time to be played in Team Fortress 2. The tournament is set to take place on Sunday 29th April starting at 19:00 CET. We have room for 32 teams so get signed up before the cup is full. Thanks to Alienware we can provide a £200 cash prize. The check-in will start at 18:00 CET so be on IRC at that time.
How do I sign up?
Make a comment on this newspost with your name, nation and IRC nickname. You are expected to idle #dignitas.cup on Quakenet (Chat) 30 minutes before the cup starts.
Alienware Arena™ is an on-going series of contests and promotions presented by Alienware® and held online and at LAN parties, LAN centers, trade shows, retail locations, and other special events. Meet and compete against rival gamers in head-to-head and team tournaments for opportunities to win cash and high-performance Alienware gear or simply join in on discussions about your favorite existing and upcoming PC games.
Stream by dignitas\Russki
Game: Team Fortress 2 6on6
Map pool: badlands, granary, gravelpit, gullywash, snakewater
Cup date: Sunday 29th April
Check-in: 18:00 - 19:00 CET on Sunday
Starting time: 19:00 CET at #dignitas.cup
Stream: Russki will be streaming
- Team Fortress 2, 6vs6
- Map pool: badlands, granary, gravelpit, gullywash, snakewater
- All rounds BO1 with set maps, except for the Grand Final which is BO3.
- Vanilla rules (Allowed unlocks are: kritzkrieg, blutsauger, ubersaw + 'the original' rocketlauncher)
- ETF2L Config settings
- All teams must check-in between 18:00 CET and 19:00 CET to participate in the cup.
- In case of a map draw, a golden cap round of 10 minutes will be played. If it is still 0-0 after the 10 minutes, the team that owns the middle capture point has won.
- Teams are allowed to use mercs at any time.
- Any form of cheating will result in a permanent ban from all Team Dignitas cups. An admin is free to kick/ban any player from the cup if he suspects a player of cheating / abusive behavior.
- Screenshots of scores must be made after each round. All teams must record their matches.
How to Check-In
Teams are required to be idling in #dignitas.cup between 18:00 CET and 19:00 CET and inform the admin (Sui) that their team is ready to play in the tournament. After the admin confirms your participation you are considered checked in.
Name: Killer Squad
Lineup: Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4, Player 5, Player 6
Contact: YOURNAME @ #dignitas.cup (IRC contact is mandatory)
*All payments will be made over paypal only.