Alienware Cup #25: FIFA12Sun 16th Sep 2012 - 1:44am Category: FIFA
This Sunday we will host another FIFA12 Alienware cup. The tournament is set to take place on Sunday 16th September starting at 15:00 CET. We have room for 64 players but this has been exceeded in most of our FIFA cups so hurry up and sign up! As always we will provide a £200 cash prize. The check-in will start at 14:00 CET so be on IRC at that time.
How do I sign up?
Make a comment on this newspost with your name, nation and IRC nickname. You are expected to idle #dignitas.cup on Quakenet (Chat) 30 minutes before the cup starts.
Alienware Arena™ is an on-going series of contests and promotions presented by Alienware® and held online and at LAN parties, LAN centers, trade shows, retail locations, and other special events. Meet and compete against rival gamers in head-to-head and team tournaments for opportunities to win cash and high-performance Alienware gear or simply join in on discussions about your favorite existing and upcoming PC games.
Game: FIFA 12 PC
Cup date: Sunday 16th April
Check-in: 14:00 - 15:00 CET on Sunday
Starting time: 15:00 CET at #dignitas.cup
- 1vs1 FIFA 12 PC
- Half Length: 6 minutes
- Match type: league (see below)
- Game speed: Normal
- All rounds are BO1, Grand Final is BO3.
- No-shows can be claimed 10 minutes after your matchtime.
- Any form of cheating will result in a permanent ban from all Team Dignitas cups. An admin is free to kick/ban any player from the cup if he suspects a player of cheating / abusive behavior.
- When score is drawed and going into overtime the golden goal will decide the winner. This is the first goal made after overtime.
- No custom corners or custom formations allowed
How to invite a player to a league game
- create a League and give the name and password to your opponent (Online-> Custom Games -> Create/Join League) - your opponent can now join the league by searching it - After he joins the league, he or you can invite to play the match. In case of a draw, a new match will be played and the first player to score will win the match.
How to Check-In
Players are required to be idling in #dignitas.cup between 14:00 CET and 15:00 CET and inform the admin (Sui) that they are ready to play in the tournament. After the admin confirms your participation you are considered checked in.
Name: John 'Killer' Doe
Contact: YOURNAME @ #dignitas.cup (IRC contact is mandatory)
*All payments will be made over paypal only.